I can See My Visitors! Cool Right!
Create your free world visitor maps
My Super Virtual Pet
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
An Exercise in Writing Metaphors: Complete the sentences to make your own metaphors.
1. The moon is a big silver medal.
2. Freckles are small red seeds when they spread across your face.
3. His arms were sausages as they lifted the heavy chair.
4. The stars are small diamond as they twinkle in the night sky.
5. The storm was a big monster as it clawed against my window.
6. The freshly mowed lawn was a huge green sea.
7. The noisy children were a group of dinosaurs as they raced through the museum.
8. I was a quiet thief as I tiptoed across the wooden floor.
9. The river was a big tornado as it twisted and turned down the mountain.
10. His cheeks were two big red apple as he chewed the giant wad of bubble gum.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
I think our science expo will succeed, because before we used a very weak magnet. But now Mrs.T get a very, very strong magnet. By the may our science expo is about a simple generator. We are going to make this by using cupboard, nail, copper wire, small light bulb, and of course magnet. We know this the internet. Actually this is a challenge for me, because this is the first time i have done this.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Sharing the planet means, that we need to take a good care of our earth, and of course we need to have god responsibility. This is some good example of taking care of our earth, one plant many plants, second don't kill animals like elephant just because of the trunk. So we need to take a good responsibility to our earth, if we don't take a good care maybe in the future we will be living on mars!