How Facehooked Are You?
Facewhat? I'm surpised you even know the address of Facebook!
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo

I can See My Visitors! Cool Right!

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

My Super Virtual Pet

Thursday 27 November 2008

My Role Model

My role model is the new president of United States, and he is Barack Obama. He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA in August 4. His religion is United Church of Christ. When he is 10 years old he ever visited Indonesia, but now he is 48 years old. Although it was 38 years past he still remember about Indonesia, and he can still speak a little Indonesia.
 I choose him as my role model, because he is caring, kind, great leader ship, open-minded and principle, and actually I wish to be like him to be caring, kind, great leader ship, open-minded and principle. I believe he can be a good president of United States.

No comments: